EmploymentSuperintendent Application Process
The following items need to be provided in order to submit a complete application:
- Letter of interest addressed to: Mr. Mike Englert, Board President
- A copy of all undergraduate and graduate transcripts
- A resume which includes the following information:
- A complete chronological listing of all employment positions held. (Please make sure there are no gaps in your work history.)
- Contact information to reach your immediate supervisor in each of your past or present work positions.
- A listing of at least three of your most important accomplishments in each previous position.
- A listing of all past and current educational licenses held.
- A list of at least three personal references that are familiar with you and are willing to answer questions about you.
- A list of at least five references who are willing to discuss your past or present professional experiences.
- A document which addresses the following questions:
- Please describe your three greatest professional accomplishments.
- Please describe your leadership style and provide examples of how it is used.
- Please describe your beliefs about how students make their greatest academic achievements.
- How do you think school corporations can best determine the academic success of their students?
- What leadership strategies would you implement to assist a small rural Indiana public school corporation to establish necessary practices to maximize the academic performance of its students and yet remain financially solvent?
- The postmark deadline for sending the completed packet to Pioneer Regional School Corporation, Royal Center P. O. Box 310, Royal Center, IN 46978 is February 8, 2017.
- The Board has indicated that it plans to review applications, conduct interviews, and investigations as necessary through March 10th.
- The Board has targeted March 31st to have a successor named and approved by the Board, including the public hearing on the new Superintendent’s contract as required by State Statue.
Pioneer Regional Schools offer an on-line application process provided by Applitrack through the Wabash Valley Educational Center consortium.
You may follow the link below to view any job openings for Pioneer.
Pioneer Job Openings
To begin the application process, use the following link.
Online Application Process
If you require help with the online application process, use the 'Request technical help' link at the bottom of the Online Application Process page.