eLearning at PHSPioneer eLearning Day General Information
Pioneer Regional School Corporation has been approved for the 2017-2018 school year by the Indiana Department of Education to participate in eLearning days when inclement weather forces the cancellation of school.
Pioneer Junior Senior High School Students:
- Be sure to complete the ATTENDANCE FORM no later than 3pm.
- Go to your individual teacher’s tab for your eLearning assignments and lessons. (You will find them to the right) Your assignments will be available by 3 pm on Friday, October 27th.
- E-mail your teachers if you have any questions about your lesson or assignment. They are available from 8:30 am to 2:30 pm.
Pioneer Junior Senior High School Parents:
- Please remind your child to complete the ATTENDANCE FORM no later than 3pm.
- Speak to your child about his or her progress during the eLearning day to ensure that all lessons and assignments have been completed.