eLearning at PHSPioneer eLearning Day General Information
Pioneer Regional School Corporation has been approved for the 2016-2017 school year by the Indiana Department of Education to participate in eLearning days when inclement weather forces the cancellation of school.
Pioneer Junior Senior High School Students:
- Be sure to complete the ATTENDANCE FORM no later than 3pm.
- Go to your individual teacher’s tab for your eLearning assignments and lessons. (You will find them to the right) Your assignments will be available by 9am.
- E-mail your teachers if you have any questions about your lesson or assignment. They are available from 9am to 3pm.
Pioneer Junior Senior High School Parents:
- Please remind your child to complete the ATTENDANCE FORM no later than 3pm.
- Speak to your child about his or her progress during the eLearning day to ensure that all lessons and assignments have been completed.
For More information Please Read The eLearning Day FAQ page found HERE
Any unanswered eLearning Day related questions can be directed to: